Dua Lipa will not succumb to the “sophomore slump.” The Albanian-British pop star has been stepping her game up for the release of her new album, Future Nostalgia.
Following top-notch lead single “Don’t Start Now” and the off-the-walls title track, she’s offering a new cut today called “Physical.”
It’s a vibrant, soaring pop number that doesn’t sample Olivia Newton-John, but would most certainly make her proud.
Future Nostalgia is due out this spring, April 3 to be exact, and Lipa has already announced an international tour in support of the record.
“Physical” was slated to drop tomorrow, January 31, but looks like Dua got a little excited and released it early. All the better for us, listen above.
“What I wanted to do with this album was to break out of my comfort zone and challenge myself to make music that felt like it could sit alongside some of my favorite classic pop songs, whilst still feeling fresh and uniquely mine,” she said.
“…I wanted to make was something that felt nostalgic but had something fresh and futuristic about it too.”
From Our Partners
- Daniel Craig burns through 20 suits in a single Bond action scene
- Angelina Jolie visits the White House for summit over Violence Against Women Act
- Netflix’s Queer Eye recreated for groundbreaking Lego set
- Octavia Spencer apologized to Britney Spears & Sam Asghari for prenup joke!
- JoJo Siwa says Nickelodeon will not let her perform her new music on U.S. Tour, sees her only as a brand
- The many lies of Nicki Minaj: COVID, swollen balls, Twitter, and The White House
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.