If you somewhat were not aware, Goop sells a candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow‘s vagina. Said candle, apparently explode in a British woman’s home, and now she can’t get rid of the smell of a burnt Gwyneth Paltrow‘s vagina.
Jody Thompson, a 50-year-old media consultant based in London, told The Sun on Monday that the candle combusted in her home after winning the product as a prize for an online quiz.
“The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere,” she recalled. “I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.”
Thompson and her partner, David Snow, worked together to handle the situation and decided to toss the candle outside their home.
“We eventually got it under control and threw it out the front door,” she told the outlet.
Even though Thompson said the candle “could have burned the place down” and “was scary at the time,” she admitted to finding the situation “funny” in retrospect.
Thompson didn’t provide details on how her candle “exploded.” However, there is a warning to only “burn candle within sight” and to “keep away from things that catch fire” on the Goop website. The statement also offers advice such trimming the “wick to 1/8′ before every lighting,” placing “on a stable heat resistant surface,” and not burning for “more than two hours at a time.”