We listen to a lot of music around the Socialite Life offices and we do consider ourselves true pop music fans. So we thought we’d start sharing which songs we tend to hit the repeat button once they end.
Try and get these songs out of your head.
1. “Re-Write the Stars” by James Arthur and Anne-Marie.
One of the highlights from The Greatest Showman: Reimagined.
2. “La Di Da” by Lennon Stella.
From Lennon’s debut EP. Which should be an LP. She is wicked talented!
3. “Limitless” by Jennifer Lopez.
The girl can do a ballad justice! Especially when the song is written by Sia.
4. “Thursday” by Jess Glynne.
We’d have Jess singing the phonebook on repeat. She can do no wrong.
5. “Party of One” by Carly Rae Jepsen.
Why isn’t Carly HUGE? Seriously people get on board. This song is pop heaven!
6. “Expectations” by Lauren Jauregui
Lauren Jauregui shines on this one! Talk about the perfect pick for her debut single.
7. “thank you, next” by Ariana Grande.
Do we even have to explain?
Check out the full playlist below: