Yawn. Here we go again. Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president.
“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future,” he wrote. “I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION.”
West used the hashtag “2020 vision.”
He offered no further details on his campaign, four months before the November election. That is because he doesn’t have anything. His tweet is all he’s got.
This isn’t the first time West has said he would run for president. Last November he said he planned to make a bid for the Oval Office in 2024.
If Kim Kardashian was First Lady, one Twitter user was spot on with their take on what that would be like.
SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted a response to the announcement, saying he would back West in his quest for the White House.
“You have my full support!” he replied.
Just add that to the long growing list of why we should all loathe Elon Musk.
Unsurprisingly, many are not agreeing with Elon Musk.
This tweet really does sum up why Kanye West in NO way should ever be president.
- Gus Kenworthy, Austin Mahone, Jared Leto, and more Insta Snaps
- Maluma becomes first man to be on the cover of Elle
- Miss Cayman Islands dragged into Armie Hammer social media scandal
- Who was this week’s RuPaul’s Drag Race MVP?
- CUTE: A dog cuddling a duck — WATCH
- Australian girl recreates celebrity outfits for her Riley Diary Instagram page — PHOTOS