And what Madonna wants, she usually gets. At 46, things are a little more difficult. Hence the usage of old Indian fertility remedies.
Madonna is using old Indian fertility remedies to try for a third child at the age of 46.
She hopes a stash of Ayurvedic medicines will help her conceive. Film director husband Guy Ritchie, 36, is also downing the treatments. A source disclosed: “Tablets were sent over from India. They are supposed to increase potency.”
The 46-year-old singer – who has two children, daughter Lourdes, eight, and four-year-old son Rocco – has turned to alternative therapies to try to get pregnant.
A stash of Ayurvedic tablets – a traditional Indian therapy – has been jetted in to help her conceive. A source said: “Tablets were sent over from India for her. “They looked like horse tablets – they were just so huge. The pills are supposed to increase potency.” Madonna is being advised by celebrity obstetrician Dr. Gowri Motha.
The singer has made at least two visits to her Viveka clinic in St John’s Wood, North London, as well as being visited at home.
Ritchie, 36, has also had to down the pills in an effort to boost the couple’s chances of having a baby.
As long as she’s not planning on making another film, anything she does is fine by me.
Socialite Life debuted back in 2003 and as a tribute to the thousands of articles and galleries that we’ve published over the years, we’ve reached back into the Socialite Life vault and are featuring another one of our favorite stories of the past in this Socialite Life Flashback. This article was originally published on May 16, 2005.
- Christine and Em from And That’s Why We Drink Answer the Socialite Seven
- Sohla El-Waylly, Priya Krishna, and Rick Martinez Exit Bon Appétit’s Test Kitchen Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Lady Gaga ‘Shanked’ Ariana Grande’s Eye While Shooting ‘Rain On Me’ Video
- Jennifer Grey On Board for Long-Rumored Dirty Dancing Sequel
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Suing Their Mother for ‘Sexually Abusing Her as Child in Satanic Rituals’
- Jennifer Garner Hits the Beach With Bradley Cooper After Splitting With Boyfriend John Miller
- Podcasts You Should Know: ‘And That’s Why We Drink’
- Singer Tom Goss on His ‘Nerdy Bear’ Summer Anthem and Answers the Socialite Seven
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Reality shows are known for their epic fights. Watch this compilation of some of the best! [OMG BLOG]
★ According to Rudy Giuliani, Black Lives Matter activists “hate white people” and “want to do away with a mother-father family” [Towleroad]
★ Go inside comedian Nick Kroll‘s gorgeous new mansion. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Paul Gascoigne, and English soccer legend, has shared how proud he is of his bisexual son Regan Gascoigne after learning about his sexuality. [Curt and Frank]
★ TJ Watt sure knows how to wear a mask well. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Kerry Washington owns Town & Country’s September cover. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Prince Harry helped cook a “three-course meal” for Meghan’s 39th birthday. [Celebitchy]
★You’ll die laughing: comes to slay! [Boy Culture]