What feud? Those days are long gone, as new mom Katy Perry shared the very personal baby gift that her now-friend Taylor Swift gave her to celebrate the birth of her and Orlando Bloom‘s daughter Daisy Dove Bloom.
Sharing the photo of the blanket, embroidered with a flower and the words “Baby Bloom,” Perry posted on Instagram:
“Miss 🌼🕊 adores her hand-embroidered blankie from miss @taylorswift 😩😩😩 hope it’s one she drags around for years till it becomes an unrecognizable shred that she keeps in her pocket as a teenager 🥺♥️.”
The blanket was sent with a card, addressed to “Katy and Orlando (and little one)” and dated 3 May, so it appears the gift was sent before the baby was born.
This is just one of the gifts that Perry has received from her celebrity pals.
Beyoncé sent her a gigantic flower arrangement:
- Matt Bomer, Rome Flynn, Fredrik Eklund and More Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – New Music From Trixie and Honey, Meeting the Queens of Drag Race Holland, Jimbo Gets Exposed, and More
- RuPaul Wins 5th Consecutive Outstanding Host Emmy
- Is Tom Hardy the Next James Bond, How to stream Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Cardi B Talks Offset, Peacock coming to Roku, and More
- Dwayne Johnson Rips Down Electric Front Gate With Bare Hands
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]