This is The Five, our daily run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Bon Appétit‘s Sohla El-Waylly, How Trump Spreads a Lie, AJ Mitchell‘s “Burn,” Tinsley Mortimer says goodbye, and Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist gets renewed!
ONE: Bon Appétit’s Sohla El-Waylly
Bon Appétit‘s assistant food editor Sohla El-Waylly posted in her Instagram Stories that she has been used in Bon Appétit’s popular videos “as a display of diversity,” but, unlike its star cast of white employees, El-Waylly said her on-camera appearances were unpaid.
Double Sohla’s salary right now.
TWO: How Trump Spreads a Lie
THREE: AJ Mitchell — “Burn”
A beautiful song with a beautiful message.
FOUR: Goodbye Tinsley Mortimer
It was a strange and bumpy journey.
FIVE: Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist Is Renewed!
This charming show starring Jane Levy, Skylar Astin, Alex Newell, Lauren Graham, Peter Gallagher, and Mary Steenburgen had fans clamoring for a second season, and thankfully, NBC listened.
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH
- Brad Pitt sports a very tiny ponytail
- No, Emma Watson is not retiring from acting