This is The Five, our daily run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Bon Appétit‘s Sohla El-Waylly, How Trump Spreads a Lie, AJ Mitchell‘s “Burn,” Tinsley Mortimer says goodbye, and Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist gets renewed!
ONE: Bon Appétit’s Sohla El-Waylly
Bon Appétit‘s assistant food editor Sohla El-Waylly posted in her Instagram Stories that she has been used in Bon Appétit’s popular videos “as a display of diversity,” but, unlike its star cast of white employees, El-Waylly said her on-camera appearances were unpaid.
Double Sohla’s salary right now.
TWO: How Trump Spreads a Lie
THREE: AJ Mitchell — “Burn”
A beautiful song with a beautiful message.
FOUR: Goodbye Tinsley Mortimer
It was a strange and bumpy journey.
FIVE: Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist Is Renewed!
This charming show starring Jane Levy, Skylar Astin, Alex Newell, Lauren Graham, Peter Gallagher, and Mary Steenburgen had fans clamoring for a second season, and thankfully, NBC listened.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Singer R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years over sex crimes
- Ariana Grande’s stalker arrested again
- Woody Allen says ‘thrill is gone,’ next movie may be his last
- Winona Ryder Admits She Was In A Dark Place After Johnny Depp Breakup: ‘I Wasn’t Taking Care Of Myself’
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years for sex crimes
- Christian Bale is open to Batman return if Christopher Nolan gives him the call
- Chris Pratt: Don’t call me Chris
- ‘He’s Back!’ Johnny Depp fresh-faced & smiling after costume fitting for his first movie in 2 years following Amber Heard defamation win