Eve And Sean Penn: Not Together — SL Flashback
Socialite Life debuted back in 2003 and as a tribute to the thousands of articles and galleries that we’ve published over the years, we’ve reached back into the Socialite Life vault and are featuring another one of our favorite stories of the past in this Socialite Life Flashback. This article was originally published on May 16, 2007.
I certainly hope not. Mrs. Robin Wright Penn would not be a happy camper. Then again, it might be a relief. Don’t they live separate lives and he lives in a trailer during the week or something?
Eve is explaining Sean Penn showing up at the police station after she got her ass busted for D.U.I. as just a friends thing.
Rapperista Eve says that there’s no funny business between herself and married actor Sean Penn, even though he showed up in the middle of the night to “see how Eve was doing” when she got popped for DUI late last month.
Hip-hop authority SOHH.com talked to Eve exclusively, and she told them that any speculation about her and Penn’s relationship is just that — speculation. “There’s no craziness going on. I’ve known him for years,” says Eve. “We got mutual friends. He saw what was happening and he just wanted to make sure I was cool.”
Apparently, he also offered to pay her 30K bail, which she was all set with. This doesn’t shock me. Though Sean’s kinda humorless and intense – he also seems to genuinely want to help out.
Remember during Katrina when he got his own rowboat and went in search of people to rescue? He’s also one helluva an actor. I’m not up his ass or anything but he’s a lot easier to tolerate than some of these other freaks.
- Manu Ríos knows how to work a red carpet — Photos
- Male Model Monday: João Araujo, William Edge, Pietro Boselli and more
- Blue Ivy, 11, joins mom Beyoncé on stage in surprise Renaissance tour performance
- Brandon Flynn, Matt Bomer, Jonathan Bailey, George Krissa, Orlando Bloom, and more Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – the RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 8 acting challenge, say “hola” to the queens of Drag Race Mexico, dreamy new makeup from Trixie and more
- Mary Tyler Moore’s ‘joy was robbed’ from her due to diabetes complications, her husband reveals
- Meet Instagram hottie Austin Keil
- Celine Dion cancels remainder of world tour as singer’s battle with Stiff Person Syndrome worsens
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.