On Thursday, The Batman director and co-writer Matt Reeves posted a camera test of Pattinson on his personal Vimeo channel. The 55-second video looks as if it was shot in a darkroom, with the Dark Knight barely lit by a red glow.
Pattinson walks toward the camera in slow motion, revealing the metal bat-symbol embedded in his chest plate. Then the camera pans up to show his shoulder armor and his cowl, which appears to be made of leather or some other fabric, judging from the stitching along the edge.
The Batman will be a reboot of the Batman film franchise, with Pattinson stepping into the boots most recently worn by Ben Affleck in 2017’s Justice League.
The Batman is set to hit theaters on June 25, 2021.
From Our Partners
- The Five — Viola Davis, Claudia Conway, Alec Mapa, Dogs, and Magnum P.I.
- Sam Heughan, Misha Collins, Jonathan Bennett & Jaymes Vaughan and More Insta Snaps
- TikTok Saved Judi Dench’s Life During Quarantine
- Christopher Nolan Responds to Odd Claim That He Bans Chairs on Set
- Jennifer Aniston Implores You to Wear a Mask
- Singer August Alsina Claims He Dated Jada Pinkett-Smith With Will Smith’s Blessing, She Responds
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags (3 x 2-feet)
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Copper Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a Secure Fit and Superior Sound, Long Battery Life and More$139.99
- Infrared Thermometer for Adults,Forehead and Ear Thermometer for Fever, Babies, Children, Adults, Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Blendtec Classic Fit Blender with FourSide Jar (75 oz), 30-sec Pre-programmed cycle, High-Low Pulse, Professional-Grade Power, BlackSale! Product on sale
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.