Jonas Brothers are back with a new jam to kick off the new year right with “What A Man Gotta Do.”
Danielle and Kevin breathe a new life to 1989’s Say Anything, with the eldest JoBro holding a boombox over his head to play his band’s new love song outside Danielle’s window. Nick rocks a button-down and socks as a 2020 Tom Cruise in Risky Business. He slides across the floor to a giggling Priyanka.
Joe and Sophie then portray Grease‘s Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson, taking part in the National Dance-Off at Rydell High School. The band for the event is none other than the JoBros themselves performing “What a Man Gotta Do.”
This marks the second time they featured their wives in one of their music videos after their 2019 smash, “Sucker.”
Watch the “What A Man Gotta Do” video:
Check out the full song lyrics below.
From Our Partners
- OMG, He’s Naked UHGAIN: Philip From Big Brother: Germany [OMG BLOG]
- Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum Reunite for Global Fashion Competition Making The Cut — TRAILER [Towleroad]
- Pete Davidson Wants to Leave SNL, Cast Ok With That [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kate Middleton Opted for Sparkly Accessories to See Dear Evan Hansen Tonight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Sarah Hyland Defends ‘Sister’ Ariel Winter’s Modern Family Wrap Party Dress [Celebitchy]
- As Shirtless and Sweaty Tommy Paul [Kenneth in the 212]
- Fleshback: Christopher George [Boy Culture]