Following their shock exit from life as working royals, Harry jetted out from Britain to join Meghan late Monday at a luxury house outside Victoria on Vancouver Island.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have temporarily set up base at the wooded home, having spent six weeks there over Christmas with their baby son Archie.
Their bombshell announcement on January 8 that they wished to step back from their royal duties rocked the monarchy.
A day after Harry landed on Vancouver Island, lawyers acting on the couple’s behalf sent a letter warning British news outlets that “action will be taken” if they buy and/or publish any photographs taken by photographers trailing them under circumstances the letter describes as “harassment.”
The letter said paparazzi have permanently camped outside the couple’s home and have tried to photograph them using long-range lenses.
“There are serious safety concerns about how the paparazzi are driving and the risk to life they pose,” the letter read.
Harry’s mother, Princess Diana, died in a car accident in 1997 while trying to escape paparazzi in Paris.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]