Kristen Stewart just opened up like never before about her 2012 romantic tryst with director Rupert Sanders, which reportedly led to her split from Robert Pattinson and Sanders’ divorce from then-wife Liberty Ross.
“I did not fuck him. This is like the most candid interview,” the 29-year-old actress told Howard Stern on the latter’s SiriusXM radio show Tuesday. “No, I didn’t fuck him.”
When Stern asked his guest why she didn’t scream that from the mountaintops after being photographed making out with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director while she was dating her “Twilight” co-star and Sanders was married to Ross — who was also in “Snow White” — Stewart said, “Well, who’s going to believe me? It doesn’t even matter.”
“It looked like… You know, you make out with a dude in public, it definitely looks like you did [have sex],” she said, admitting, though, that the fling “wasn’t innocent.”
Stewart’s main gripe is that she was denied a role in the 2016 sequel, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, and she chalks it up to the scandal.
Read more on TooFab.com.
Um, what? Rapper T.I. Has Daughters Virginity Tested Annually — Evil Beet Gossip
Regan Gascoigne, Dancer Son of British Football Legend Paul Gascoigne Comes Out as Bisexual — Towleroad
Katie Holmes’s Elle UK Cover Is The Print Version of Clickbait — Go Fug Yourself
WATCH: Raver sprays breast milk over dance festival crowd!! Because, why not? — OMG BLOG
Brandi Glanville: “I Feel Like LeAnn, in a Way, Saved Me a Decade of Heartache” — Celebitchy
Madonna Stretches Her Vocal Cords, Knocks ‘Em Dead In San Francisco — Boy Culture
Lady Gaga Says She And Bradley Cooper Wanted You To Believe They Were In Love — Dlisted
Catherine Deneuve Hospitalized Following “Very Limited” Ischemic Stroke — Deadline
Chris Brown Posts Home Address on Social Media While Promoting Public Yard Sale at His Tarzana Home — ABC 7
James Dean, who died in 1955, just landed a new movie role, thanks to CGI —The Verge
BEST FX TRAILER OF THE DAY: Tom Hardy’s A Christmas Carol Trailer
BEST POSTHUMOUS SINGLE OF THE DAY: “This is How (We Want You to Get High)” by George Michael
The day’s endnotes help you catch up on all the entertainment and celebrity news that you may have missed.
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- BEAST 20oz Navy Blue Tumbler – Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Coffee Ice Cup Double Wall Travel Flask
- The Heir Affair (The Royal We Book 2)$12.99
- elago R1 Intelli Case Compatible with Apple TV Siri Remote 4K / 4th / 5th Generation (Black) – Magnet Technology, Shock…$7.99
- Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags (3 x 2-feet)$31.99
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Copper Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a…$99.99
- Touchless Forehead Thermometer for Adults,Infrared and Ear Thermometer for Fever, Babies, Children, Adults, Indoor and…$29.99
- Blendtec Classic Fit Blender with FourSide Jar (75 oz), 30-sec Pre-programmed cycle, High-Low Pulse, Professional-Grade…$299.95
- Snuggle-Pedic Supreme Plush Ultra-Luxury Hypoallergenic Bamboo Shredded Gel-Infused Memory Foam Pillow Combination with…$79.99
- Echo Show 5 — Smart display with Alexa – stay connected with video calling – Charcoal$84.99
- JoyJolt Spirits Stemless Wine Glasses for Red or White Wine (Set of 4)-15-Ounces$14.40
- Airtight Food Storage Containers,Vtopmart 7 Pieces BPA Free Plastic Cereal Containers with Easy Lock Lids,for Kitchen…$26.00
- Yard Games Giant Tumbling Timbers with carrying case starts at 2.5-feet tall and builds to 5-feet$59.49
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.